黎明不要来 / 黎明不要來 [Please do not come] - Sally Yip 葉蒨文 {Mandarin 88}

黎明请你不要来
Dawn I beg you do not come,
就让梦幻今晚永远存在
Let my dreaming stay forever this night,
留此刻的一片真
Hold this truth for this moment,
伴倾心的这份爱
Accompany this true love,
命令灵魂迎入进来
Order this soul to come to me.
请你唤黎明不要再不要来
I want to tell the dawn please do not, do not come here.
现在浪漫感觉放我浮世外
Now my romantic feeling, goes beyond the world.
而清风的温馨
And the wind is so soft,
在冷雨中送热爱
The cold wind is filled with love.
默默让痴情突破障碍
Slowly lets the love to break the blocks.
不许红日 教人分开
Don't let the sun, separate us!!
悠悠良夜不要变改
Happy good night please don't vanish!!

请你命黎明不必要再显姿彩
I want to tell the dawn please do not, show its glory.
现在梦幻诗意永远难替代
Now my poetic feeling, cannot be replaced.
人闯开心扉
I stretch out my arms,
在漆黑中抱着你
And hug you in the darkness,
莫让朝霞漏进来
And should not let light come in.

Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W1gsyz6hE4

No comments:

Post a Comment