誰明浪子心 [Who Understands A Wanderer's Heart] - Dave Wong 王傑 {Cantonese 89}

If I could laugh
I wouldn't cry
If I could find an intimate friend
How will I be lonely?
Yet I never meet her
I ask how my footprints from the wind and snow
Can end?

If I could love
I would't retreat
If the heart knows each other
How can I be scared of chasing?
It's a pity every time I come across passionate love
There's no way for it to make me feel, at last I
Come across happiness

You say I love you, it means I will be caught
I really can't take on this kind of love
In this night, I wander again
Your love
Please don't continue it
Please take back everything and believe this night is the ending

I hear that love that is too ideal
You can never touch it
Yet I don't care and I walk thousands of mountains
And I think of ways to catch it
I hear that all that is too ideal
You also cannot touch it
I place myself on the lonely path again
Where will happiness be?
Happiness


http://nicholas-tse.net/nicholas-tse-translations/who-understands-a-wanderers-heart/233

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the translation! I am sure so many other dudes feel the same way! Let's hope there is happiness afterall...

    ReplyDelete