天黑黑 [The Sky is Dark] - Stefanie Sun 孫燕姿 {Mandarin 00}

天黑黑
tiān hēi hēi
The Sky is Dark

我的小
wǒ de xiǎo shí hòu
During my childhood

任性的
chǎo nào rèn xìng de shí hòu
When I was noisy and stubborn

我的外婆
wǒ de wài pó
My grandmother

会唱歌哄我
zǒng huì chàng gē hǒng wǒ
Would always sing a song to coax me


夏天的午后
xià tiān de wǔ hòu
On a summer’s afternoon

老老的歌安慰我
lǎo lǎo de gē ān wèi wǒ
An old song comforts me

那首歌好像
这样唱的
nà shǒu gē hǎo xiàng zhè yàng chàng de
I think that song is sang like this --


*天黑黑 欲落雨
*ti aw aw  bei loaw hoaw
*
The sky is dark, it is about to rain

天黑黑 黑黑
ti aw aw  aw awThe sky is dark… is dark…


lí kāi xiǎo shí hòu
Leaving my childhood behind

有了自己的生活
yǒu le zì jǐ de shēng huó 
I had my own life

的歌
xīn xiān de gē
New songs

的念
xīn xiān de niàn tóu
New ideas

任性和冲
rèn xìng hé chōng dòng
When my stubbornness and aggressiveness

无法控制的
wú fǎ kòng zhì de shí hòu
Cannot be controlled

我忘
wǒ wàng jì
I forget

这样的歌
hái yǒu zhè yàng de gē
There is still this song --


天黑黑 欲落雨
ti aw aw bei loaw hoawThe sky is dark, it is about to rain

天黑黑 黑黑
ti aw aw  aw aw
The sky is dark… is dark…


(
身的一个人
(wǒ ài shàng ràng wǒ fèn bú gù shēn de yī gè rén
(I fell head over heels in love with this person

我以
wǒ yǐ wéi
I thought

就是我所追求的世界
zhè jiù shì wǒ suǒ zhuī qiú de shì jiè
This was the kind of world I was looking for


然而横冲直撞被解被
rán ér héng chōng zhí zhuàng bèi wù jiě bèi piàn
However, running headfast, I was misunderstood, I was cheated

是否成人的世界背后
shì fǒu chéng rén de shì jiè bèi hòu
Is it that behind this world of adults

有残缺
zǒng yǒu cán quē
There always exist deformities?


我走在
wǒ zǒu zài
I walk

天必的分岔路
měi tiān bì xū miàn duì de fēn chà lù
At crossroads, which I am force to face with everyday

怀
wǒ huái niàn
I miss

单纯美好的小幸福
guò qù dān chún měi hǎo de xiǎo xìng fú
The innocent and lovely (although relatively small) happiness of the past


爱总人哭
ài zǒng shì ràng rén kū
‘Love’ always makes people cry

得不
ràng rén júe dé bù mǎn zú
Makes people feel dissatisfied

天空很大却看不清楚
tiān kōng hěn dà què kàn bù qīng chǔ
The sky is wide yet unable to be seen clearly

好孤独)x2
hǎo gū dú)x2
That’s why it is solitary)x2


天黑的
tiān hēi de shí hòu
When the sky is dark

我又想起那首歌
wǒ yòu xiǎng qǐ nà shǒu gē
I think of that song again

突然期待
tū rán qī dài
Suddenly, I look forward

下起安静的雨
xià qǐ ān jìng de yǔ
To the sky falling with quiet rain


原来外婆的道理早就唱我听
yuán lái wài pó de dào lǐ zǎo jiù chàng gěi wǒ tīng
It turns out that grandmother’s advice was sung to me much earlier already 

下起雨
xià qǐ yǔ
‘Even though it is raining

也要勇敢前
….
yě yào yǒng gǎn qián jìn ….
We must still proceed bravely’


我相信
wǒ xiàng xìn
I believe

一切都会平息
yī qiē dōu huì píng xī
Everything will calm down eventually


wǒ xiàn zài
Now,

好想回家去
hǎo xiǎng huí jiā qù
I really feel like going home


天黑黑 欲落雨
ti aw aw  bei loaw hoawThe sky is dark, it is about to rain

天黑黑 黑黑
ti aw aw  aw aw
The sky is dark… is dark…

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment