續集 [Sequel] - Joey Yung 容祖兒 {Cantonese 13}

This is the TVB Theme song for Hippocractic Crush 2 On Call 36小時 broadcast from 4 November 2013 – 15 December 2013
hold the grudge for lasttime too much heartless.
Residual is full of indifference scenerys.
Tangle stories very unforgettable.
love you Unforgettable,but I didn't admit.
just because the last time I saw you too arrogant,I don't know who is the most important person in my life.
Good regret not seriously apologize to you last time, forget it, everything should be forgotten, before all forget it.
If luck allows me to start the next chaper, I should learn how to get hold of.
Remembering those strange solioquies day and nights strengthen my own attitude.
Only if I could see you again, those wounds should be healed and every moment should be cherished.
Once again, come to me, let's get a fresh start.
Part One episode a lot like a rehearsal, let the story slowly changing.
Scratch plays plays a more candidates love letter.
Set the failure to perfect love trail depleted enthusiasm over again.
I might still be stubborn one o'clock.
Back to being hated on but would imagine.
Want this one to be the most pleasant mainline.
When breathing is still routine, and the road ahead is still covered with snow.
when the four seasons is present to embrace you is The biggest ideal.
the reality is confusion were no strength to walk again.
in life, memories filled my days and nights and I can"t let go.
Just to dream of one day to go away with you and held your hand tight to live as a recluse.
Once again, come to me, let's get a fresh start.
Part One episode a lot like a rehearsal, let the story slowly changing.
Scratch plays plays a more candidates love letter.
Set the failure to perfect love trail depleted enthusiasm over again.
I might still be stubborn one o'clock.
Back to being hated on but would imagine.
This time with you, together we create a happy ending for the film.
Forget those critical scenes and try to learn how to escape again.
Grap this opportunity to clear up those mistakes and debts.
Put the stormy frames and take a look at the sunny sky.
So when should we begin to act and please show me how.
One more episode may alter the fate completely.
In fact, we are heading to different ways.
I pray to meet you, love you again for one more time.
Longing for this day to reconnect a broken bridge.
Time changes, place differs, but the characters remain unchanged.


Source

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/hippocratic-crush-ii-hippocratic-crush-ii.html#ixzz38ybSZHJz

No comments:

Post a Comment