一人有一個夢想 [One Person have One Dream] - Vivian Lai 黎瑞恩 {Cantonese 93}

If some form of love will end up hurting me,
But I think that if I can get happiness from it,
then why not give it a try.

If there are some of her qualities that my boyfriend wouldn’t like,
Then maybe not everyone will think like my boyfriend does.
I don't know where it comes from,
but I can smell some flower and this smell give me some imagination of the future.

One person will have one dream.
If two people fall in love then they will slowly get lost in love.
With three people, each of them will have their own kinds of love and will search for their own dream.

If one person change heart, then it will hurt.
But if two people agree then it doesn’t matter.
For three people, the love will get bitter and you should stop asking for the truth.

I wonder why every time when I start falling in love,
He get nervous.
Who is the person that got his heart pumping?
Why every time when I get dumped, he is more relaxed
He shows his emotions on his face.

I doesn't know where it comes from,
but she can smell some flower and this smell give me some imagination of the future.

One person will have one dream.
If two people fallen in love then they will slowly get lost in love.
With three people, each of them will have their own kinds of love and will search for their own dream.

If one person change heart, then it will hurt.
But if two people agree then it doesn’t matter.
For three people, the love will get bitter and you should stop asking for the truth.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/02/28th-feb-2014-vivian-lai.html

No comments:

Post a Comment