任天堂流淚 [Nintendo cry] - Leo Ku 古巨基 {Cantonese 03}

Look at how Mario would block a spider for his lover;
to grab the star Mario is willing to walk into the volcano.

My two hands are full,
I will keep playing until sun rise,
but television doesn’t know how to say good night.

I feel that I don't have the passion,
so I am not worthy for her,
and all he did was too look at this guy took you away.

Now I can’t even play games.
She wanted to break up and I need to fight,
to give her the best future.

But too bad,
I am not good enough,
I lost even before I tried.

You wanted to breakup,
and I tried to fix our relationship,
then at least she will be amazed that he would try.

So perhaps one day I will go to heaven and fight with his guy once more.
Right, Mario doesn’t have a lover as he is too stupid just like himself,
as his hands are both swollen.

Right, he is determined and knows a lot of martial art,
but in real life, I got nothing.

I feel that I don't have the passion,
so I am not worthy for her,
and all I did was look at this guy that took you away.

Now I can’t even play games.
You wanted to break up and I need to fight, to give you the best future.
But too bad, I am not good enough, I lost even before I tried.

How do you want me to fix their relationship?
And how much longer could she stay with me?
You wanted to breakup, and I tried to fix our relationship,
then at least you will be amazed that I would try.

So perhaps if I let my tears to drop on his Nintendo,
then perhaps they would break free.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/03/9th-mar-2014-leo-ku.html

No comments:

Post a Comment