I Believe - Barry Yip 葉文輝 {Cantonese 02}

This is the theme song for the Cantonese version of the Korean movie My Sassy Girl 我的野蠻女友 /  
曲:申勝勳 詞:甄健強 

#I believe 
誰亦有動過真心 
(We are sincerely moved)
竟然可 留下結局最傷心 
(Who knows the ending is so sad)
I believe 
誰亦有為愛犧牲 
(We did sacrifice for love)
是否就能 能令你做最開心 
(However will it make you happy?)

從來沒怪你 要你講對不起 
(I never blame you, never want you to apologize)
曾話過記憶尚存一天 
(I've said that as long as the memory still exists)
一天都相信你 
(I'll always believe in you)

*殘餘的痛就算幾痛 
(However painful is the remaining pain)
寧願不躲 
(I rather not escape)
我很掛念你 
(I miss you so much)
難度會沒信心生火 
(But I don't have the confident)
遺留的痛讓我好過 
(The remaining pain makes me feel better)
來認定愛得沒有錯 
(It proves that I didn't do wrong for loving you)
我用心哼的歌 一樣是情歌 
(The song that I whole-heartedly whistle, it's a love song too)
這天空如何掉低我#* 
(Why did the sky abandon me?)

Repeat# 

我要記得你我愉快經過 
(I want to remember the sweet memories of us)
然後不必再記什麼 
(Then I can leave out the others)
記不得苦水都飲過 
(I can't remember the bitterness)
無謂讓我都害怕我 
(Won't let me scared of myself)
誰敢講傷得比你多 
(Who dares to say that I'm hurt more than you?)
Repeat* 

這張嘴為何未親我 
(Why didn't you kiss me?)

Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0n86B4-Z0E

No comments:

Post a Comment