抱擁這分鐘 / 拥抱这分钟 [Hugging this minute / Minute of Embrace] - Eason Chan 陳奕迅 {Cantonese 97}

Forget about the world for this minute and fall into the cracks of love
Light up the candle and only worry about hugging.
Come and take over the starry sky and catch the moment of agreement.
The dreamy future;
even thought we might not know anything.

Understand that this is complete indulgence,
but we can only believe in this moment.
In the future we might worry that we might end up with nothing.
You are my happiness,
but your is also the thing that causes me the most pain; loving at a loss.

You are the person that I wish to be with the most,
but also the person that I couldn’t predict;
who else could compromise these.
I have once fallen in love with you and there were too many similarity in our past.

Who’s in their heart, how could I guess correctly.
Fallen into the fire of love that night,
I feel that everything could be shared,
but still I wouldn’t dare to dream to be deeply in love for another minute.

Understand that this is complete indulgence,
but we can only believe in this moment.
In the future we might worry that we might end up with nothing.
You are my happiness,
but you are the thing that causes me the most pain; loving at a loss.

You are the person that I wish to be with the most,
but also the person that I cannot predict;
Who else could compromise these.

Wanted to say I love forever,
but I am worried that it wouldn’t be believable and can never see it through.
I wanted to leave it as that for that night,
but love have already gone out of control and all they wanted is to keep hugging.

Oh, hugging…… hurt……

https://chinesepandamusic.wordpress.com/2015/09/24/eason-chan-minute-of-embrace/
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/07/4th-july-2014-eason-chan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment