其實心裡有沒有我 / 其實你心裡有沒有我 [Am I really in your heart?] - Andy Hui 許志安 + Sammi Cheng 鄭秀文 {Cantonese 92}

Old time classic from 1991, Sammy and Andy started dating after this and after so many years they are back together now. This song brings back old memories of my childhood when things were innocent and I didn't have to worry as much in my life
M: If I fall in love with you how could I hide;
dreamed about your smile.
If I dreamed about you every day secretly,
does this count as stupid?

F: A fire is lit from this heart,
but do you understand me?
Time is flying by everyday slowly,
who would wanted to remember me every second?

T: Wish that you would let me to get closer to you.

M: Who would have thought that love is so unpredictable.

T: Wow Oh No.

M: In the long night, little stars, just like you passed by my window.

F: In the long night, I need to transform into one of those stars in your eyes.

M: Looking at you, you shine and brighten my heart.

F: Let you every night to stare at me.

M: Let me once again think about the beginning.

F: Is me who love you more.

M: Did you loved me a bit?

F: That’s why I dreamed of you every day.

M: Why it is never too clear

F: whether you got me in your heart.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/07/18th-july-2014-sammi-cheng-and-andy-hui.html

No comments:

Post a Comment