勇 [Brave] - Miriam Yeung 楊千嬅 {Cantonese 02}

It is not like I scare of nothing. 
It is not like I am not scare of death.
But before the romantic kiss, no matter now rough it is, 
for you I will treat them all as a flat land. 

Loving you doesn’t need to make sense. 
I just wish to use my instant to hold onto you. 
When I thought of you, the strength that I never got suddenly injected into my soft arms. 
People around never agreed, and moral wouldn’t accept this. 
Giving it everything, to a point that I couldn’t feel pain even when I am hurt. 

Just like crazily chasing after a dream, 
no matter how other pushes forward, 
they are still nowhere near how brave I am for you. 

No matter how red the red light on the road gets, 
no one would be able to block me. 

Even if a million horses and a thousand army is in front I will still push. 
I am not tender, but I am a bit brave. 
I also wanted to be loved, but I am willing to act as the hero to protect you. 

Even when you don’t give me a badge, 
I am still willing to keep going, smile for you to block off the danger. 
Falling then getting back up, just like a tumbler. 

Even though it is clear that I will be empty handed, but I will still give it my 100%. 
No more support, but I am still a bit brave. 
Those that wanted to be love, they all love bravely

http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2016/03/21st-mar-2016-miriam-yeung.html

1 comment: