遇見了你 [Meeting You] - Eason Chan 陳奕迅 {Mandarin 05}

Meeting you let life become beautiful
I see a prosperous spring
and love that glistens like sunlight
I gave you my love

After leaving me
you quietly lower your head
I see the past resembling clouds and smoke
The melancholy of love's heaviness

Where is the usual tenderness of your smile?
Where is the eternity that we will never bring up again?
Where is that previously completed beautiful dream,
right now, presently? Do you regret too?

Finally you left
Bringing away the love that I gave you
Bringing away my happiness
it flew to a remote place, to another world,
leaving my pain behind
Finally you left me

"When you've loved to the deepest, you shouldn't complain,"
Is the promise I made to myself.
It's just that she will not understand me
Tell her that I still love her

http://sr.soliloqui.com/male-chaneason-yujianleni.php

No comments:

Post a Comment