普通朋友 [Average Friend] - David Tao 陶喆, Robynn & Kandy {Mandarin 99}

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist saying that he doesn’t just want to be her average friend.
Waiting, I am always waiting,
to become the person responsible for your feelings.
I have no doubt that this is love.

I guessed that you wanted to clear this up a long time age.
I felt that I am a loser,
falling from haven to the lowest of the lowest,
very helpless.

I am willing to change (what can I do),
start from the beginning again (just give me a chance).
I couldn’t be just a friend,
Our relationship is already so deep,
how could I let go?

But you said “I only wanna be your friend”,
be a friend.
Me in your heart is just a friend,
not a lover.

I thank you for being so truthful,
but the love that I gave you I wouldn’t take it back.
So I wouldn’t just be your friend
“I just can’t be your friend”.

No, I can’t just be her friend,
can’t be an average friend.

http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2015/04/12th-apr-2015-david-taorobynn-kandy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment