涟漪 / 漣漪 [Ripple] - Danny Chan 陳百強 {Cantonese 82}

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist told us that his life was like a lake, very still. His girlfriend is like the ripple in the lake, making lot of disturbance, creating happiness and many happy memories. Listening to this song make me think of how our life interact with each other. We are like waves in the sea, many wave would travel in the same direction, following a patent. But sometime, another set of wave would come and interact with us. We might join together to form a bigger wave or we might just passed through each other like we have never meet.
歌手:陈百强 专辑:怀念百强           
Singer:Danny Chan    Album: Missing Danny
生活静静似是湖水                     
My life was peaceful until I met you

全为你泛起生气                        
You caused a stir in my heart

全为你泛起涟漪                          
just like the ripple on the surface of water

欢笑全为你起                           
All of my laughters are because of you

生活淡淡似是流水                     
My life was watery until I had you

全因为你变出千般美                      
You made me feel like my life is full of niceness 

全因为你变出百样喜                      
and full of surprise as well

留下舒心的印记                          
You leave behind those wonderful memories to me

植物亦似歌                              
so that I look upon all plant as paintings

那感觉象诗                               
and poems

甜蜜是眼中的痴痴意                       
The love in your eyes is so sweet

做梦也记起这一串日子                      
I dream of the time while you with me

幻想得到的优美                             
and the beautiful life it brings to me
(music)

No comments:

Post a Comment