一生中一分鐘 [A minute in our life] - Stephanie Cheng 鄭融 {Cantonese 07}

Maybe I am stupid to be with you.
You don't look great and not everything matches,
but we were happy.

I love you and never thought whether it is fair or not.
I am just waiting for you to kiss me.

I sometimes thought that if you are someone else maybe I will feel the same.
Ten songs, a million songs, there are too many targets.
I am proud of myself if I didn’t mix up the name.

Everyday day these second hand SMS got forwarded to me and they tried to confuse me.
There are only minimal amount of joy
Lots of regret if I fallen in love with a devil.

I know I am wrong after spending 10 seconds with you,
but when I left,
there is still a waiting line outside your door.

In your life,
please don’t just spend 1 minute to give me half of your smile.
Let me exercise and stop dreaming as I don't want to spend more time on you,
so there is no need for him to be free for her.

In my life,
Please don’t use a minute on me to heal me wounds.

If you don't like me,
please don’t touch me as I don't like people to pity me because I know I will have my audiences.

In his life, she asked, please don’t use a minute on her to heal her wounds.
If you don't like me,
please don’t touch me as I doesn’t like people to pity me.
No matter what I don't want a smiling farewell.

http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/20th-nov-2013-stephanie-cheng.html

No comments:

Post a Comment