獻世 [Waste Of Space] - Jordan Chan 陳小春 {Cantonese 03}

我沒有膽掛念 你沒有心見面
ngo mut jau daam gwaa nim nei sam gin min
I do not have the guts to worry you do not have the intention of meeting


試問我可以去邊 只要我出現
si man ngo ho ji heoi bin zi jiu ngo ceot jin
well where can I go as long as I appear


只怕你不便 亦連累你丟臉
zi paa nei bat bin jik lin leoi nei diu lim
only afraid you become inconvenient also implicate you feel ashamed


你是我的秘密 我是你的廢物
nei si ngo dik bei mat ngo si nei dik fai mat
you are my secret I am your rubbish


缺席也不算損失 今晚你生日
kyut zik jaa bat syun syun sat gam maan nei saang jat
absence is also not considered a loss tonight is your birthday


祝我有今日 地球上快消失
zuk ngo jau gam jat dei kau soeng faai siu sat
wish me there is today on earth to quickly disappear



*眼淚還是留給天撫慰
ngaan leoi waan si lau kap tin fu wai
tears still keep for the sky to comfort


你是前度何必聽我吠
nei si cin dou ho bit ting ngo fai
you are former why is it necessary to listen to me "bark"


再不走 有今生 無下世
zoi bat zau jau gam saang mou haa sai
again do not leave have this life without next life


你是否想我 起這個毒誓
nei si fau soeng ngo hei ze go duk sai
do you or not want me to start this poisonous oath


寧願失戀亦不想失禮
ning jyun sat lyun jik bat soeng sat lai 
rather break up also not want feel ashamed


難道要對著你力歇聲嘶
naan dou jiu deoi zoek nei lik hit sing sai
could it be needing to face you exhausted in strength and sound


即使不抵 都要眼閉
zik si bat dai dou jiu ngaan bai
although cannot sustain still want to die in peace (eyes closed)


我這種身世 
ngo ze zung san sai
my type of background
有甚麼資格 獻世*
jau sam mo zi gaak hin sai
have what qualifications to make a spectacle of myself



我共你不夠熟 眼淚也比較濁
ngo gung nei bat gau suk ngaan leoi jaa bei gaau zuk
me and you are not familiar enough tears are also comparatively impure


也沒氣質對你哭 不介意孤獨
jaa mut hei zat deoi nei huk bat gaai ji gu duk
also do not have the temperament to face you crying do not mind being alone


比愛你舒服 別離就當祝福
bei oi nei syu fuk bit lei zau dong zuk fuk
more comfortable than loving you regard leaving as blessings



*眼淚還是留給天撫慰
你是前度何必聽我吠
再不走 有今生 無下世 
你是否想我 起這個毒誓
寧願失戀亦不想失禮
難道要對著你力歇聲嘶
即使不抵 都要眼閉
我這種身世 
有甚麼資格 獻世*

即使不抵 都要眼閉
zik si bat dai dou jiu ngaan bai
although cannot sustain still want to die in peace (eyes closed)


我自卑不怕
ngo zi bei bat paa
I am inferior not afraid


有自尊只怕 怕獻世
jau zi zyun zi paa paa hin sai 
having self esteem only afraid afraid to make a spectacle of myself


Source
http://wishfuldr34mer.blogspot.ca/2013/09/blog-post_7.html
http://jaychoustudio.com/jay-chou-translations/waste-of-space/78

No comments:

Post a Comment