綿綿 [Soft soft] - Eason Chan 陳奕迅 {Cantonese 00}

I will probably never hug you again.
Perhaps your body weight will bring me to dream.
In the past, I didn't want to not show up at our date,
I would try my best even if I was sick.

Until which day would I think back and realised that it was stupid?
Perhaps we will not spend their night together.
Sit until the coffee turn sour, and became so hard to drink.

In the past, I was willing to sacrifice my own time for you, even not resting.
We talked about the time when it rained so heavily that water leak through your windows.
I never loved you softly, but sadly I like to think about the past,
especially the album that makes me feel sad.

I never loved her, but always willing to give to anyone.
I never paid the attention to count how many hairs broke off in my sleep on a rainy summer day.
Perhaps we will not hug again.

Wait until we both get old, we can take a slow walk.
The past just feels like a feather.
Talking about the pain deep in our heart, it is like talking to myself about the faults others made, how nice.

I never loved you, I just like to fight bloodily with a heart and the like to think of that cigarette that I never managed to finish.
I never loved you, I just enjoy meeting a celebrity.
I never paid the attention to count how many hairs broke off in my sleep on a rainy summer day.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/08/26th-aug-2014-eason-chan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment