少女的祈禱 [The Maiden’s Prayer] - Miriam Yeung 楊千嬅 {Cantonese 03}

I met you on the bus
and I felt love with you at first sight.

I will not let go of him no matter how crowded the bus gets.
I am praying that there wouldn't be any troubles along the way to turn this happy journey to sad.

We passed two green lights in a row and I can love him for a few more miles. When the light turn red, then I will have to leave.

Let luck determine my ending.
I pray that people could leave them alone,
so that what she scare of will never happen.

I never have anything good goes my way,
how could she pick back up my self-esteem.

I pray and make a wish to God so that he can give me a kiss
Just like how God forgive sinner.
I love God and at the same time she loves a human being also.
So I pray that you won't change your heart and pray for protection.
Because of you I learned how to pray,
but why would God take care of these type of followers?

I uses my hand to cover my eyes when I pray,
So that I wouldn't see the answer.
I prays that I can reach the future with you,
even if the bus got destroyed.

No matter how much it hurts,
I wish that I could decide whether I wanted to keep loving or not.
Because of you I learned how to pray,
but why would God take care of these type of followers?

I love you so much,
but I think so negatively and I start praying and begging for the green light. But God didn’t understand my kindness,
when I open my eyes there are no lights to point me to the right direction.
She loves God, but why do you let my lover get off the bus?
How would you answer to that?

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/02/26th-feb-2014-miriam-yeung.html

No comments:

Post a Comment