這是什麼道理 [What Logic is This?] - Jade Kwan 關心妍 {Cantonese 09}

1. 我、如此污穢;我、毫不美麗;
I am this filthy; I have no beauty;

像泥中的花朵被踐踏至枯萎,人生彷似沒存在真諦。
Like a flower in the mud being stepped on until it withers, life seems like there's no truth. 


2. 你、何等尊貴;你、無比壯麗;
You are this precious; You are incomparably majestic;

為何你竟選擇捨尊降世,來尋找我,寧願撇下了一切?
Why did You choose to lose Your dignity to come down to earth, to search for me, willing to put down everything?

這是什麼的道理:上帝兒子竟親臨世上甘願為我死!
What logic is this: The Son of God actually came to earth to die for me willingly.

就算我曾淌著淚,狠心放棄自己,然而你卻說不會把我遺棄...
Even when I had been full of tears, heartlessly gave up on myself, yet You still say that You will not abandon me...

超越人間的道理:十架代死的恩情使這生重現轉機!
Beyond all human reason: The gift of the death on the cross gives this life a new turning point.

在昨天曾覺絕望,今天已全忘記,重新找到生存勇氣。
Yesterday I still felt despair, but today it's all forgotten, I have found the courage to live.



(Last time)
這是無價的福氣:像我如此的卑微終於可拍翼高飛!
This is a priceless blessing: Someone petty like me can finally spread my wings and fly.

任雪霜籠罩大地、滔滔狂潮泛起,仍昂首跨千里,跟隨你步履。
Let frost cover the earth, let vicious waves crash down, I will still cross the thousand miles to follow Your steps.

Source
http://zorata.livejournal.com/13233.html

No comments:

Post a Comment