幻影 [Fantasy] - Alan Tam 譚詠麟 {Cantonese 83}

How do I even start to explain this love?
Write a poem about you
Taking nonsense, thinking hard and growing tired
I still haven’t found the right words

If I could touch the image in the mirror
Perhaps everything could remain
Within the purple locket
Hidden away, the end of many unfinished matters

The brilliant glitter of the crystal clear sparkle
Symbolizing the threads of love
The flickering radiance within the darkness
Shines upon and dazzles my eyes

Fantasy, like love
Eventually fading away
With fantasies reappearing again and again,
At the bottom of my heart

How do I begin to touch this love?
Knowing that it won’t be easy
In my dreams
In my recollections
Still looking for your shadow

You’re in my heart
Bringing about the threads of love
Yet you cannot remain and let me,
Grab hold of you

Fantasy, like love
Hidden in the depths of my heart
On the frosty nights
The warmth still lies within my heart

Fantasy, like love
Hidden in the depths of my heart
Telling me that every night

No comments:

Post a Comment