最美麗的第七天 [The most beautiful seventh day] - Vincy Chan 泳兒 {Cantonese 08}

This song is from TVB series 

最美麗的第七天 The Seventh Day aired from Feb 2008 to March 2008

在這天這一分鐘遇你
meeting you on this day, this minute
望向街中的感覺很美
the feeling is beautiful when i looking at the street
下一秒未準備
i’m not ready in the next second
未適應兜兜轉轉像戲
haven’t prepared for the ups and downs
越過空間差一些運氣
i still need more luck to pass through the space
下意識的心想碰到你
subconsciously my heart wants to touch you
剩低我在這地
leaving me in this place
離別中觸到珍惜道理
i learnt how to cherish during the leaving
在你身邊匆匆的掠過
quickly passed by your side
未有開口擔心會出錯
haven’t spoken yet because i worried that i would mess up
未敢愛 在等待
not dare to love, i’m waiting
重疊的空間中相覓愛
finding love in the overlapping space
七天空間交錯
the overlapped seven days
似千次遠離
seems like have been distant a thousand times
一天呼吸使我
the breathing in one day makes me
在回味那空氣
to remember that air
七天中的希冀
the hopes in seven days
記憶再儲起
the memories have been collected again
心中一生的美
in my heart, the beauty of my life
是曾遇你
is that i met you
花一生的福氣
used up all my luck in life
為重遇你
just for meeting you again

No comments:

Post a Comment