重新長大 [Grow up again] - Alfred Hui 許廷鏗 {Cantonese 12}

When I was young I passed by my day in a slacking manner,
never knowing right or wrong.
I sighed a lot,
collected a lot of anger and often got myself in trouble.

No matter how many times I got told off,
I still remain as myself.
But I worry that being too free I would start to have bad consequences.

I once really wanted to grow up,
but sadly time flies.
Rushing so quickly,
I once made mistake,
stepped over the line;
been hurt and over exaggerated it.

The pain remained in my heart and never solved,
never willing to accept failure and loses.
How to keep going,
all the remaining self-esteem had disappeared,
who could be happy?

Couldn’t return to the original state and start again,
correct the mistakes.
Understand the pain from the past,

I guess that’s already a gain.
Regretting that I passed my life so loosely,
looking back at myself,
let it go, every second seems to be a waste.

This world is so dark, who is alone totally grievance.
Got old,
grown up, perhaps I could self-create happiness?

I never learn to grown up, but time just passes by.
Rushing so quickly,
I once made mistake,
stepped over the line;
been hurt but who is the one to judge who’s the winner or loser.

Never got understated,
stay in position and just accepted that this is call grown up.
But it doesn’t matter,
as we growth we will get our answer,
and it will come faster.

http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2015/02/22nd-feb-2015-alfred-hui.html

No comments:

Post a Comment