幼稚完 [End of Innocence] - Raymond Lam 林峯 {Cantonese 13}

This is a sub theme song for TVB Drama Highs and Lows  雷霆掃毒  broadcast  24 September 2012 – 4 November 2012. The drama is about police dealing with drugs. How police's insider works for police and soon romance sparks. And how the polices were "dragged" into some money cleaning situation.
Can't go back to that summer with you,
When we hugged and stared at the window.
Breathing fresh air on holiday and sipping ice in the tea.
Hugging each other without afraid of growing old,

As time goes by everyone will grow up.
From the begging our journey is destine to be apart.
You move on,leaving the childish me behind.
I miss you even after such a long time.

It's been a thousands days , how are you now?
Are you busy as usual? Are you just as serious?
Have you found a new lover?
A mature lover who won't pick up fight with you.

Is it because of I refuse to grow up?
I still can't be nonchalant.
I am just as naive and still can't forget you./
I am just too naive.

And I have already move in to a new apartment,
But yet, still keeping your old sofa.
Maybe I am falling,
Still loving lying down there and
The tired me still missing you.

Let me end my childishness today,
In hope to be able to meet you for once again,
If there is a time machine to bring back the time,
May I act childishly once again?

http://jojothehero.blogspot.ca/2012/11/raymond-lam-mv-tvb-version.html

No comments:

Post a Comment