必殺技 [Finishing Move / Fatal blow] - Leo Ku 古巨基 {Cantonese 03}

It seems like you’ve been having free time again recently. I’m defending myself, so don’t act up.
I can forcefully suppress my broken heart, but my throat is still in pain
You’re reminiscing, which I also know how to do, and complimenting about how motivated I am
But it’s too bad that you didn’t believe at the time
I underestimated you, I thought I could stand up against you
But just hearing you ask “Why won’t you contact me”,
no matter how much I train or steel myself, or even become absolute, I still won’t be able to stand up against that phrase of your’s.
I beg you, please don’t bump into me like we’re still close
(I beg you, please don’t say that you can still treat me like a good friend)
But I’m asking myself why you can still hurt me
(But I’m asking myself how you can owe up to me)
Don’t let me meet defeat and lose even more
I beg you, please don’t tell me that you lost your chance with me and that you actually still love me
You don’t need to show off, please just let me go, you already have the help of god.
Just seeing you care for me is already
(Just talking about you is already)
equal to killing me
Even if you haven’t mentioned it yet, I know. If it was before, we wouldn’t have a solution.
If that St. Bernard takes an interest, he might treat you as a plaything
After ten or so years, I’d know that I’d be willing to see you
Like passing a level, I’d have to battle by myself again.

1 comment: