紅葉落索的時候 [When the red leaf falls] - Vivian Chow 周慧敏 {Cantonese 94}


The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist still feel sad when she thinks about her last relationship.
Every time when I feel lonely,
I will go to a quiet place in my house and read over one of the books that I used to love.

At the back of the book,
it says “Autumn is sad”.

I feel that as if the book is playing sad music solo.
I remember that they broke up on the street during autumn;
leafs fall.

Just around the corner,
the season had already changed to one with a cold feeling.
I wonder how long our relationship needs to go for in order for me to claim that we had once been together?

Still haven’t seen it through,
you still haven’t personally explain to me why you left.

Sadness,
like the time when the red leafs fall,
sadness remain.

A pile of though is still not enough,
I still feel the same now even when it is over.
Sadly, I always remember the time when we kissed,
all we thought of was that we will would be together even when our hair turns white.

I feel that my body is like a doll (I guess that’s mean she is saying that her body is without spirit),
I wonder whether you know that my happiness is like a leaf,
all has been blown away.

Every time I cry,
I felt that as if I blindfolded my eyes and put my hands out to search.

Source
http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/12/28th-dec-2014-vivian-chow.html

No comments:

Post a Comment