Merry Christmas I Love You - Jacky Cheung 張學友 {Cantonese 94}

It is hard for people to understand,
It is a feeling in my heart.

I meet you today,
like in a journal,
this bought me back all our memories.

It is still hard for me to describe about you,
but the two hearts that was cooled down no longer need to hide,
they finally can rub and create spark that fill the world.

A feeling that want to make things move along faster.
On a warm day like this,
I handed over to you all the heat that I saved up.

There is no snow,
so it is not legendary,
but I still feels grateful that they could be together again.

Can’t forget,
Merry Christmas I Love You.
The season is changing the weather,
go kiss her.

I understand now that if I want to be able to breath in the smell of love,
I need to have you,
just like the truth of a merry Christmas.

http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/12/25th-dec-2014-merry-christmas-i-love.html

No comments:

Post a Comment