逃避你 [Avoiding You / Escape from You] - Joey Yung 容祖兒 {Cantonese 99}

The farthest distance in the world is,
Madly in love with you, but I don't know how to explain to you,
Think sluggishly, and feeling much more cold, 
How do I recognize by you? I don't know, I don't understand...

The farthest distance in the world is,
I know I love you, but I dare not hug you intimately,
I m waiting for you sluggishly, and the feeling is forfeited by me,
Although I cannot see my loved clearly, I dare not reach for a touch...

I'm escaping from you,but looking forward to be your lover,
The feeling of love makes everywhere so dark and dim...
I'm escaping from you,love is far away from me, and I anyway dare not step closer,
Still cannot believe I can match you...

The farthest distance in the world is,
I know I can't bear to part, however I miss you that much,
Memory,is weighed even heavy in my heart,
But I just don't care the meeting this time, my mind is already out of control..

If I haven't start with U, then we don't have an end...
Who cares? love is in my heart and it never stops...

Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BawxlrQ3XTE

No comments:

Post a Comment