仍然是最愛你 [Still love you the most] - Cass Phang 彭羚 {Cantonese 95}

The past has a past,
but the memories will always remain
Who would remember how they spent their life?
Who is willing to spent their life with me forever?

I bumped into you and fell in love with you.
It was all so beautiful.
Who doesn't look forward to the future?

Fame and glory couldn't compare to having you by my side.
It is hard to escape fate when they need to be separated.
They are still waiting to be able to get together again.
I still love you the most.

Even if it get rough in the future,
I am willing to share happiness and sadness with you.
From what time, you will starting falling with that person?

How could you live until you get happiness?
When all the dreams are gone,
I will still understand you.
I bumped into you and fallen in love with you.

It was all so beautiful.
Who doesn't look forward?
I hope that even in the future,
I will remain on her side.

I don't want to be hugged by anyone else,
as I still care about you.
I knows that one day I will lose all my hope,
but I believe that these are considered training for me to prepare for our love that will last for ten centuries.

http://scasongaday.blogspot.ca/2014/08/14th-aug-2014-cass-phang.html

No comments:

Post a Comment