天荒愛未老 [A Long and Lasting Love] - Vivian Chow 周慧敏 {Cantonese 91}

A long and lasting love.
It is hard to find in this world.
You are the one in my heart,
Who genuinely believes in eternal love.
I hope our love can last to the end.
* A long and lasting love.
I hope to find my love everyday.
Every time I see you, my heart hopes that
if only I can change the past to the future.
I hope our love can last to the end.
I hope we can communicate in our hearts forever, only loving each other.
Our hearts shall not be changed, a lifetime is not enough for our love.
Dedicating my warm kiss to you, warming your body already.
Focusing in our deep kiss.
A long and lasting love.
Every dream is full of care.
You are the master of my life.
I don't need to compare our love with the sea.
I hope our love would last to the end. *
Repeat *

Source
http://vivianchow.info/vivlyrics/longlastinglovetrans.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment