於心有愧 [A Regret in My Heart] - Eason Chan 陳奕迅 {Cantonese 09}

詞:林夕
Words: Albert Leung

曲:鍾達茵
Music: Zhong Da Yin

編 (Arrangement):Gary Tong

#1
如果我聽歌可眼紅 何以待你好偏不懂
If I listen to a song, my eyes well up; why can't my kindness towards you be understood?

自細做過多少美夢 慈悲的偉論
Since I was a kid, how many beautiful dreams have I made--great speeches of kindness

連乞丐喊窮心也痛
Even a beggar who cries can make my heart ache 

竟怕放懷擁抱你 讓你露歡容(1)
but (I was) afraid to open my arms and hold you; make you happy

追悔無用 轉眼發現 你失蹤
Feeling sorry is useless; in a blink of an eye, you are gone

曾聽說過 你某夜結婚 未曾露笑容
I heard people say that (when) you got married sometime ago, you never smiled

實在不知道我是元兇
I honestly don't know if I were the reason

大概當初我未懂得顧忌
Perhaps at that time, I didn't know how to hold back

年少率性害慘你
My immaturity and rashness made you miserable

令人受傷滋味 難保更可悲
I caused people sadness--unavoidable but lamentable nevertheless

這心地 再善良(2)終生怎去 向你說對不起
I now regret for life (but) how do I tell you I am sorry

*良心有愧(3) 原來隨便錯手
I now regret; I realized that a casual mistake

可毀了人一世
can ruin one's whole life

立志助世人脫貧以為
Decided in helping others break their suffering, I thought of

便偉大到像多麼有為
Becoming great until I am able (to do so)

**這種刺猬(4) 連誰曾待我好
Covered with thorns--even to those who have treated me well

都可帶來傷勢
(I) can bring about hurt

被我害過來接受我跪
To the one I hurt, I kneel before you

是我製造眼淚居然想救世
I'm the one who made someone cry but (I) want to save the world

#2
就算積儲獻盡饑荒赤地
Even in giving up everything to end famine in a bare land

而太多債沒處理
Too much of indebtedness has not been settled

累人累己滋味 餘生也記起
The weariness of others, I also share--I will remember it for the rest of my life

數一數 我實情不只得你要說句對不起
After all--my true feeling is not merely tantamount to you saying sorry

Repeat * and **

Repeat *

這種刺猬 連誰曾待我好
Covered with thorns, even to those who have treated me well

都可帶來傷勢
(I) can bring about hurt

內疚內疚內疚沒作為
Guilt accomplishes nothing

直到某年某日我能安息於葬禮
Until the day I rest in a grave

仍想你一家可到齊
I will continue to hope you and your family could come together

http://shriek-nasty.livejournal.com/29021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment