掌聲響起 / 掌声响起 [Applause] - Feng Fei-fei 鳳飛飛 {Mandarin 86}

Alone I am standing on this stage to hear the applause sounding up

Inside my heart, there are infinite sentimental feelings

Many youths have long gone and so many feelings have changed

However, I still have your love

It is like the first time when I was on the stage and heard the first applause

My tears could not help but fall down

I went through how many failures and passed how many times of waiting

I told myself to be patient

Applause sounding up made my heart clearer to know that your love and I will be together

Applause sounding up made my heart more clear to hear the sound of song which blends the love of yours and mine

Source
http://www.chinesetolearn.com/classic-chinese-song-%E6%8E%8C%E5%A3%B0%E5%93%8D%E8%B5%B7-zhang-sheng-xiang-qi-applause-%E5%87%A4%E9%A3%9E%E9%A3%9E-feng-fei-fei-mandarin-lyrics-pinyin-english-translation-quotes-applause-kill/

1 comment:

  1. I really like this song....it is so sad and touching.
    Every singer that sang it cry.
    It really illustrates the life of a singer.
    Thanks for posting this up here!

    ReplyDelete