外面的世界 [The outside world] - Hebe Tian 田馥甄, Chyi Chin 齊秦 {Mandarin 87}

外面的世界
waimian de shijie
The world outside


在很久很久以前
zai hen jiu hen jiu yiqian
Long, long ago

你拥有我我拥有你
ni yongyou wo, wo yongyou ni
You had me, and I had you

在很久很久以前
zai hen jiu hen jiu yiqian
Long, long ago

你离开我去远空遨翔
ni likai wo qu yuankong aoxiang
You left me and soured far away into the sky
You left me and soared into the sky

外面的世界很精彩
waimian de shijie hen jingcai
The world outside is so splendid

外面的世界很无奈
waimian de shijie hen wunai
The world outside is so depressing
無奈 doesn't necessarily mean depressing, it can be helpless, it can be you are forced to do something that you don't like, in this case I think he wanted to say 外面的世界並不如意, so the translation
"The world outside isn't as I wished. " 


当你觉得外面的世界很精彩
dang ni juede waimian de shijie hen jingcai
You feel the world outside is so splendid
When...

我会在这里衷心的祝福 你
wo hui zai zheli zhongxin de zhufu ni
Here I am able to bless you with all my heart
Here I'll bless you from (the bottom of) my heart

每当 夕阳西沉的时候
mei dang xiyang xi chen de shihou
Whenever the sun sets in the west

我总是在这里盼望你
wo zongshi zai zheli panwang ni
I always yearn for you

天空中虽然飘着雨
tiankong zhong suiran piaozhe yu
Despite the rain falling from the sky

我依然等待你的归期
wo yiran dengdai nide guiqi
I'm still waiting for your return 

Source
http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/1619-%E5%A4%96%E9%9D%A2%E7%9A%84%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C-the-world-outside-lyrics-and-music/
  • 0

1 comment: