我只在乎你 [I only care about you] - Teresa Teng 鄧麗君 {Mandarin 79}

Verse 1 
If I had never met you, 
I wonder what I would have been doing in life. 
I might have lived a ordinary life, loving someone ordinary. 
I will just leave myself to the flow of time, 
And be colored by your hues. 
Even this one life, I don't mind throwing it away. 
So I beg you, let me stay by your side, 
As right now, I can love no one except you.

Verse 2 
If you stop loving me one day, 
There won't be another "tomorrow". 
I don't need any promises, But then I can't live on memories alone. 
I will just leave myself to the flow of time, 
and snuggle right into your heart. 
Just be beautiful there and then, I won't need my life any more. 
So I beg you, let me stay by your side, 
As right now, I can see nothing except you. 
repeat chorus #1

Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N72dsXD2GdM

No comments:

Post a Comment