堆積情感 [Accumulated Emotions] - Cally Kwong 鄺美雲 {Cantonese 86}

I can't resist love and I still dream of you
I accumulate every bit of love when I miss you
Love is like rain, 
it is out of my control

Love will remain in my heart and I want it to
I hope that you don't change your love towards me
I am willing to give you everything
I accumulate every bit of love when I misses him. 

Who would have thought that our love wouldn’t be able to continue, 
Everyday my sadness increases
I cry at the rain over the long lonely night 
Loving softly, accumulating to the future, but fail to love deeper. 
Loving softly, staring into the stars, 

The stain from my tears on the corner of my eyes will always carry love
I can’t resist love as I still dream of you. 
I accumulate every bit of love every time when I miss you 

Love is like the four seasons, 
There are no ends and all I could do is to follow you
Hope that one day I could understand the next stage of our love. 

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment