the unbroken long drizzle, every string has one story of deep love
像有千億首詩 誦讀以往世間痴痴意
it’s like having one hundred billion poems, reading the love of people in past of the world
熱愛永沒休止 能纏綿相戀一次
deep love never ends, could lingered in love once
這一次足夠令我記住 令我思想一生
this time is enough for me to remember, make me to think about it for life
念著你送我的小心意 滿載串串珍珠細雨
and remembered the little something you gave me, there are full of strings of pearly drizzle
就在這一刻開始傾出內心愛意
just at this moment i start to pour out my feelings in heart
很清楚你對我真情無二
know clear that you are truly love me
又令我開始信小說中相戀故事
and make me started to believe the love stories in novels
完全為要你快樂 都會願意
(even) to make you completely happy, i would like to do it
為何你會對我完全重要
why are you being completely important for me?
又不知怎的想想便笑
and i don’t know why just thinking about it makes me want to smile
令我心羅羅戀的一串心事
the thoughts that makes my heart uneasy
我愛你怎麼算少
how come it’s less of how much i love you?
情人我會對你如何重要
lover, how important do i meant for you?
又會是否比短短一生重要
and is it going to be more important than life?
就算是即使一聲天天你都想起我
even if you just say that you would think about me everyday
知否我一早醉了
do you know that i was drunk long ago?
Source
http://hourglassmyworld.wordpress.com/2014/11/23/%E5%A4%9A%E6%83%85-%E9%BB%8E%E7%91%9E%E6%81%A9-passionate-vivian-lai/
No comments:
Post a Comment