This is a TVB Series Drama theme song from 最美麗的第七天 Seventh Day broadcast in 2008.
(電視劇《最美麗的第七天》插曲/片尾曲)
(TV drama 《The Most Beautiful 7th Day》song at the end of the show / interlude)
鄭嘉穎 (Zheng Jiaying)、周麗淇 (Zhou Liqi)
Kevin Cheng、Niki Chow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
[* Kevin = K; Niki = N]
鄭:談情時 太美妙
K: When expressing the love, so splendid
[周:喂,你今日锡咗我咪啊?]
[N: Hey, have you kissed me today?]
但是已經告別了
However already said goodbye
鄭:痛愛每天困擾 是沒法可預料
K: Perplexed by this love in everyday, there is no way to predict
周:愛上你 太奧妙 為甚要開這玩笑
N: Fall in love to you, so wonderful, (but) why playing such a joke?
看痛苦的破曉 伴著我的合照
See the suffering daybreak, accompany with the photo that we took together
#合:曾快樂 曾相戀 曾擁抱 吻著你
# Together: (we) once happy, (we) once in love, (we) once hug, kissing you
鄭:曾吵架 曾生氣
K: (we) once quarreled, (we) once angry
周:如今一一記起
N: Now recalling those one after another
合:如果心 仍不死 容許我 掛念你
Together: If the heart , not yet die, allow me, remembering you
鄭:明知道 迷戀你
K: Very clear in the heart, infatuated with you
合:而可惜 沒法擺脫別離 抱著空氣
Together: but too bad, (we) cannot extricate from saying goodbye, embracing the air
[周:um........ 如果我唔係度呢... 你會唔會鐘意過第二個架?
N: um........ If i am not here... would you fall in love with another girl?
鄭:梗係.... 唔會啦..............(哈哈哈...)
K: Of course.... i won't..........(hahaha...)]
鄭:說再見 那暗示 現實要捨棄情意
K: Saying goodbye, that hints, (we) needs to give up the love
周:但是我想你知 事實我很在意
N: But i would like you to know, that in fact i mind (about it) very much
Repeat #
[周:你有冇諗過我地嘅將來架?]
[N: Have you thought about our future?]
Source
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080514160156AAwzIXt
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/575666-kevin-cheng-%E9%84%AD%E5%98%89%E7%A9%8E-and-niki-chow-%E5%91%A8%E9%BA%97%E6%B7%87-%E6%8A%B1%E8%91%97%E7%A9%BA%E6%B0%A3-po-jeuk-hung-hei-embracing-the-air/
No comments:
Post a Comment