愛如潮水 [Love is like tide] – Jeff Chang 張信哲 {Mandarin 93}

I did not ask you why you were tearing
I don't care who else is also in your heart
Please let me give you comfort
No matter the ending will be happy or sad
I walked through thousands of mountains and ten thousand rivers
In my heart, you are forever that beautiful
Since I have already loves, then there is no regrets
Since I have already loved, then there is no resentment and no ruefulness
Even more hardship I am still willing to carry it on my back
My love is like tides, pushes me toward you
Tightly follow
Love is like tides that surround you and me
I don't want to see you purchase win and get yourself drunk late night again
I don't want other men to experience your charming and loveliness
You should know that this will break my heart
Promise me that from this moment on, you won't linger late at night
Don't rashly try the taste of indulgence
Do you know that this will break my heart

Source:
http://www.chinesetolearn.com/beautiful-chinese-love-song-%E7%88%B1%E5%A6%82%E6%BD%AE%E6%B0%B4-ai-ru-chao-shui-love-tides-%E5%BC%A0%E4%BF%A1%E5%93%B2-zhang-xin-zhe-jeff-chang-hanyu-lyrics-pinyin-english-translation-quotes-tid/

No comments:

Post a Comment