我是不是該安靜的走開 [Should I Leave Quietly] - Aaron Kwok 郭富城 {Mandarin 91}

我不知道為什麼這樣
I don't know why it's like this
愛情不是我想像
Love is not how I imagined it
就是找不到往你的方向 
I just can't find the way towards you
(erm... quite crudely translated but it means they can't find the way to reach the person) 
更別說怎麼說遺忘
Let alone how to say forget. 
站在雨裡淚水在眼底
Standing in the rain, tears in my eyes 
不知該往那裡去 
Unsure of where to go
心中千萬遍不停呼喚你 
My mind calls to you a hundred thousand times over 
不停瘋狂找尋你
Crazily looking for you non-stop.
我是不是該安靜的走開 
Should I leave quietly (or not)
還是該勇敢留下來 
Or find the courage to stay
我也不知道那麼多無奈 
I don't know how helpless that would feel 
可不可以都重來
Can we start over again
我是不是該安靜的走開 
Should I leave quietly 
還是該這裡等待 
Or should I wait here patiently
等你明白我給你的愛 
Wait until you understand the love I gave to you
永遠都不願走開 
I will never leave.

Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzR06DeFoQI
http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audition/off-topic-corner/off-beat-cafe/40573-someone-who-knows-chinese-translate-this-for-me

No comments:

Post a Comment